First Choice Wines always endeavors to adhere to your selected delivery time but these are estimates only and delays may occur due to traffic, weather or other unforeseen circumstances that are not in our control. In case of any major delays, we will contact you but we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused.
Orders can be placed at any time as per the delivery or collection schedule.
- Home delivery is available between 9:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Saturday.
- Collection is available between 9:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Saturday.
- First Choice Wines offers a free delivery service, but orders total cost should be over £30. Orders below £30 will incur a delivery charge, which would be displayed at the time of order, and is dependent on the chosen time slot and date.
- First Choice Wines may be closed on some Bank and Public Holidays but we will update our customers via our email newsletter, social media channels and website.
- Unless otherwise directed, goods will not be left in your absence and will be returned to First ChoiceWines warehouse. We will contact you to arrange another delivery or collection date and time. First Choice Groceries reserves the right to charge a re-delivery fee of £8.00 in the event of a customer not being available to receive a delivery in their chosen time slot. This is to cover the cost of fuel, administration, labour, unpacking, repacking of your order.
- First Choice Wines will not deliver to addresses outside Jersey.
As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door, you will be responsible for them. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk. Any transit damage to the goods must be noted by the driver and customer service will contact the customer. Any shortages, incorrect goods delivered need to be notified within 12 hours of receipt via the returns section of our website.